국가관, 정의감 없고 편법에 능한 나경원 내가 죽인다

페이지 정보

작성자 지만원 작성일19-01-07 23:08 조회5,138회 댓글0건
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기

본문

국가관, 정의감 없고 편법에 능한 나경원 내가 죽인다         

나경원 지역구사무실 집회

오늘 오후 2시 시작한 전두환 사저 집회가 2시간 만에 끝났습니다. 이어 곧바로 7호선 남성역 4번 출구 앞에 있는 나경원 지역구 사무실 앞에서 150여 분 넘게 모이셨습니다. 오전에는 전두환 사저 공기가 따뜻하게 맞이하더니 나경원 사무실 앞 공기는 그녀를 닮아 쌀쌀맞기가 이루 말할 수 없었습니다. 추워서 발이 시리고 손이 떨렸지만 그래도 40분 넘는 연설을 했습니다. 여기에 오신 모든 분들 다 달달 떨었습니다. 연설 내용이 5.18의 진실에 대한 것이라 모든 분들이 집중하여 수강을 하셨습니다. 아주 재미 있어들 하셨습니다. 내일은 더 재미있는 이야기 들려드린다 하였습니다.

나경원을 제거해야 할 이유와 명분

나경원을 성토하는 이유는 두 가지 인류공동의 의무를 저버린 여자이기 때문입니다. 나경원은 1963년생, 저보다 21살 아래입니다. 아버지뻘 되는 사람을 앞에 놓고 한껏 안하무인격으로 조롱하고 모욕하였습니다. 그 내용은 아래와 같습니다. 녹음을 안 해서 정확한 글자는 기억할 수 없지만 제 뇌리에 새겨진 입력물은 아래와 같습니다.

당신에 대한 세간의 평이 너무 안 좋다. 북한군을 믿는 사람 거의 없다. 한국당은 5.18민주화운동을 배신하고 싶지 않다. 서정갑이 보수의 주류가 아니냐? 그런 서정갑도 북한군개입이 허위라고 했지 않느냐

? 당신은 소수다.당신 재판에서 많이 젔다며? 당신을 한국당이 안고가면 한국당 망한다.당신은 절대로 한국당이 끌어안을 수 없다. 당신 대신 다른 사람을 내보내 당신이 배후 조종을 하면 안 되겠느냐? ” 

나경원의 이 발언에 무슨 의미가 들어 있습니까?

1.  전라도 딸 나경원은 정의감과 국가관이 전혀 없는 여자입니다. 나경원 발언은 '5.18이 북한군이 일으킨 게릴라 폭동이었다'는 결론을 적극 차단하는 발언입니다. 역사의 진실이 밝혀질 수 있는 마지막 기회를 적극 차단하고 있다는 말이 됩니다. 지만원의 세평이 안 좋고 5.18을 배신하고 싶지 않고, 한국당 이익에 마이너스일 것이라고 판단하여 당신과 함께 갈 수 없다말한 것은 그 여자에게 국가관도 없고 정의감도 없다는 것을 웅변한 것입니다. 국가관도 정의감도 없이 오로지 당의 이익만이 최선이라고 내게 말한 것은 이 여자가 얼마나 정의감 및 국가관에 대한 개념이 없는 것인가를 실토한 말입니다

2. 7년 반 동안 판사를 하면서 무슨 판결을 했을까? 이 여자는 오랜 동안 판사를 했습니다. 1995년부터 2002년까지 76개월 동안 판사를 했습니다. 76개월 동안 얼마나 많은 국민들이 이 여자로부터 재판을 받았겠습니까? 국가관도 없는 여자판사, 정의감도 없는 여자판사, 약자이면 외면하는 여자판사, 이런 나경원 판사가 과연 어떤 판결을 내렸을까요? 답은 하나, “오로지 나경원 개인에 이익이 되는 방향으로 판결을 하지 않았겠습니까? 저는 하늘이 아닙니다. 그래서 그의 마음을, 그의 영혼적 족적을 헤아릴 능력이 없습니다. 그러나 그녀가 애비 벌되는 늙은이를 바로 앞에 두고 당신은 세평이 안 좋은 사람이라 당신을 안고가면 한국당 망한다 이런 모욕적인 발언을 서슴치 않고 내뱉었다는 사실로부터 저는 그녀가 잡녀라는 판단을 서슴치 않고 하였습니다. 이런 무례, 이런 몰상식,이런 쓰레기영혼을  용서할 수 없는 국민, 비단 저 한 사람뿐이 아닐 것입니다.

3. 나경원을 제 앞에 무릎 꿇여 주십시오. 저 지만원은 딸 벌되는 젊은 여자, 한국당 원내 대표로부터 씻어낼 수  없는 정서적 정신적 모욕을 당했습니다. 생각해 보십시오. 당신 세평이 아주 안 좋아, 서정갑 말을 들으니 당신 주장 가짜라며? 당신 같은 사람 안고 가면 한국당 망해이게 모욕 아니면 무엇이 모욕입니까? 나는 나경원으로부터 사과를 받아야 합니다. 국민 여러분 그녀를 내 앞에 무릎꿇게 하고 사과하게 만들어 주십시오. 인간 지만원에 사과하라는 말이 아닙니다. 대한민국 모든 국민에 사과시켜 달라는 것입니다. 이 여자는 우파 노인 모두를 거지발싸게 정도로 보고 감히 면전에서조롱하고 모욕하였습니다 국가를 배반하고 정의를 배반하고 약자를 짓밟는 이 여자는 절대로 정치판에 있어서는 안 되는 여자입니다.

4. 편법에 익숙한 여자, 이런 여자가 한국당 원내 대표 맞는가요?  이것 뿐이 아닙니다, “다른 사람을 앞장 세우고 지만원은 뒤에서 조종하라”, 그녀는 나이 먹은 노인에게 이렇게 함부로 지껄였습니다. 노인은 사람이 아닌 것입니다. 그리고 이는 편법의 전형입니다. 판사를 7년 반 씩이나 했다는 여자가 애비 벌되는 늙은이를 앉혀 놓고 그 코앞에서 이런 편법을 강요하다니요? 나경원이 이명박 졸개라 했던가요? 이 명박 이 인간은 입을 열었다하면 거짓말이고, 행동했다 하면 편법이 아니었던가요? 초록은 동색이라 나경원이 이명박의 정확한 아바타가 아니라 할 수 있겠는가요?

집회일정

1월 8()에는 남성역에서 집회합니다. 7호선 남성역 4번출구입니다,

1월 9()에는 나경원 집 앞에서 합니다. 7호선 이수역 9번 출구(또는 4호선 총신대 입구역)로 나오시면 이-마트가 있고 그 위에 올라선 건물이 ‘LG 자이아파트입니다. 여기에서 오후 2시에 집회합니다.

110()오후 2:30에는 서울중앙지법 서관 525호 법정에서 5.18 형사재판이 았습니다. 그래서 나경원 집회는 재판 후의 기자회견으로 대치합니다. 나경원의 반 애국심, 반 정의감, 편법의 정상화, 서초동에서도 소리 높여 성토할 것입니다.

111()오후 2시 역시 이수역 9번 출구 LG자이아파트에서 나경원의 정체, 족적의 의미를 소리 높여 알릴 것입니다.

112()저는 면세점과 교보문고에 나가 태극기집회에 연사로 나갑니다.  

그날까지 나경원이  뻣뻣하게 버틴다면 다음 주에는 내내 LG자이아파트에서 나경원이 무릎을 꿇을 때까지 시위를 진행할 것입니다 이 여자는 국회에 있을 자격이 절대적으로 안 되는 여자입니다. 아주 고약하게 나쁜 여자입니다. 정의 앞에, 국가 앞에, 국민 앞에 잘못을 시인하지 않으면 우리는 그녀의 악행을 이 나라 모든 국민에 널리 알릴 것입니다.

애국심 없는 나경원

국가관 없는 나경원

애비 벌되는 노인 앞에 놓고 조롱하고 모욕한 싸가지 없는 전라도 녀

편법부터 생각하는 오염된 출세지향의 여자 

저는 저를 위해 싸우지 않습니다. 오늘 수백 명 오셨습니다. 광화문에 가도 수백 명 오십니다. 모두가 다 지만원을 연호하고 환호해 주십니다. 제가 제 이익을 위해 싸웠다면 그 많은 분들이 저를 이토록 환호해 주시겠습니까

여왕행세하는 나경원, 생각할수록 치 떨린다 

저는 나경원이 아무렇게나 해도 좋습니다. 단지 한국당 100여명의 의원들에 경고하고 싶습니다. 총선에서의 한국당 운명을 이런 개념 없는 여자에게 맡기는 것이 한심하다고 말해주고 싶습니다. 이 시각 이후로 한국당 의원들의 활동을 지켜보십시다. 저는 나경원을 아주 몹쓸 여자로 정의하였습니다. 국가에는 역적이고, 정의에는 재선충이고, 법질서에는 시꺼먼 먹물을 뿌리는 존재라고 정의합니다. 

저는 나경원으로부터 자비(Mercy)를 구하는 잡인이 아닙니다. 제가 5.18진상규명위원회에 들어가지 못해도 좋습니다. 그래도 신이 있는 한 저는 반드시 이깁니다. 저는 제가 망하기 전에 나경원 이 여자를 반드시 제거시킬 것입니다.

저는 절대로 뒷거래 안 합니다. 스스로 뒷거래 하면서 누구를 제 편 돼 달라 가증스럽게 호소할 수 있겠습니까? 이 지만원은 대한민국을 빛내는 독보적인 꽃이 될 것입니다. 제 인생 일대기를 저는 1991년에 썼습니다. ‘뚝섬무지개그걸 보면 저 지만원은 제가 뒤돌아보아도 아름답게 살았습니다. 그 책이 오늘 영문판으로 나와 미국 조야에 뿌려질 것입니다. 한국에서 나경원 같은 여자로부터 조롱받은 지만원을 아마도 외국사람들이 제대로 평가해 줄 것입니다.

그때 나경원 같은 사람, 얼굴이 어떨까, 그 여자가 언제까지 당대표 한다며 거드름을 부릴까, 충분히 상상이 갑니다. 딸 벌 되는 나경원, 지금은 하늘이 돈 쪽만 해 보이는 것 같습니다. 저는 이 못난 그녀의 모습에 "우물 안 개구리" 모습을 덧칠 해 주고 싶습니다. 나경원, 이 여자의 오만방자한 행위, 마치 한국당의 여왕이 자기라는 식의 오만한 모습, 초록색 바지형 정장으로 치장한 모습으로 한국당 여왕처럼 군림했던 전라도 여자 나경원,  생각할수록 치가 떨립니다   

Nah Kyong-Won Who Has No Patriotic Nationalism, No Sense of Justice, Only Good at Expedient, Let Me Kill Her

Rally at Nah Kyong-Won‘s Office at Her Electorial District

The rally at Jon Doo-Hwan’s private residence started from 2 O’clock, and was finished in two hours. Soon after it, more than 150 people gathered together in front of Nah Kyong-Won’s district office located at 4th exit of Namsung station of Line 7. In the morning, it was warm around Jon Doo-Hwan’s residence and the warmth greeted us there, but the air around Nah Kyong-Won’s office was indescribably chilly just like her. Though my feet got cold and my hands trembled because of the cold weather, I managed to make speech for over 40 minutes. Everyone who gathered here were shivering with cold. As the contents of my lecture was about the truth of the May 18th, everyone concentrated their attention to listen to me. They were all interested in it. I told them I would tell more interesting story tomorrow.

The Reason and Moral Obligation to Get Rid of Nah Kyong-Won

The reason I denounce her is because she betrayed two common duties of mankind. She was born in 1963, and is 21 years younger than me. She took insolent behavior to scorn and insult a man almost of her father age as she pleases setting him in front of her. The contents are as below. I don’t remember the phrase exactly as I have not recorded it, but the input engraved on my mind are as below.

Public opinion is not so favorable for you. Few people believe North Korean troops invasion. Liberty Korea Party does not want to betray the May 18th pro-democracy movement. Isn’t Suh Jong-Gab mainstream of conservative camp? Even such Suh Jong-Gab told me that North Korean troops intervention was a fake, didn’t he?

You should know you belong only to a minority. I heard that you had lost many lawsuits, hadn’t you? If Liberty Korea Party go ahead embracing you, our Party will go down. You should know that Liberty Korea Party can never draw you close to it. Can’t you send out someone instead of you and coach him from behind?

What Meaning Does This Utterance By Nah Kyong-Won have?

Daughter of Jeolla province Nah Kyong-Won is a woman who doesn’t know anything about sense of justice and patriotic nationalism. Nah Kyong-Won’s utterance is the one which definitely shuts off the conclusion that ‘the May 18th was a riot raised by North Korean troops. This means that she is positively shutting off the last chance wherein the truth of history can be disclosed. Her utterance of “Because public reputation on Jee Man-Won is not so favorable, and as I don’t want to betray the May 18th power, and as I think it will work against Liberty Korea Party’s interests, so I can not go with you” eloquently speaks that she has no patriotic nationalism and no sense of justice.

What she uttered to me without any sense of justice and patriotic nationalism that her party’s interests is the best value was exactly her confession which showed how little conception she has on sense of justice and patriotic nationalism. This woman had been a judge quite a long time. She worked as a judge seven years and six months from 1995 to 2002. Just guess how many people might have underwent the trials under her during this 7 years and 6 months period. This woman judge who has neither patriotic nationalism nor sense of justice, the woman judge who turns her face away from those if they look weak, -- what kind of judgements would this sort of judge Nah Kyong-Won have made? The answer is only one, -- wouldn’t she have made judgements “to the direction only beneficial to a private person of Nah Kyong-Won?” I am not the Divine. So I am not able to enter into her mind nor read footprints of her soul. But from the fact that she set an old man almost of her father’s age in front of her and did not hesitate to spit out the insulting word that “Because you don’t have good reputation, Liberty Korea Party will go ruin if it goes on embracing you”, I did not hesitate to judge that she is a trash bitch. It may be not me alone but all people who can not forgive this kind of rudeness, utter absurdity and dregs of soul.

Please make her kneel down at me. Myself Jee Man-Won was emotionally and spiritually insulted from a woman about the age of my daughter, the floor representative of Liberty Korea Party, which can not be washed out. Just think of it, -- “I know your reputation is not so good. From what I’ve heard from Suh Jong-Gab, your contention is a fake, isn’t it? Liberty Korea Party will go ruin if it goes on embracing someone like you”. -- If this was not an insult, then what could be an insult anyway? I have to receive an apology from Nah Kyong-Won. Please all the fellow countrymen, please make her kneel down at me and apologize to me. I am not asking to make her apologize to a private man Jee Man-Won, but asking to make her apologize to the whole nation of South Korea. She took all the elderly rightists as beggar’s socks(filthy scum), and ‘dared to scorn and insult me in my presence’. This woman who betrays the Nation, who betrays justice and treads down the weak, -- this woman should not be allowed to be on political arena as it is

This woman who is so accustomed to expedient, -- Is it true that this kind of woman is floor representative of Liberty Korea Party? There is more to what’s so problematic. “You set other one at the front, and you Jee Man-Won control him from behind”-- was what she blabbed out thoughtlessly to an elderly man. To her eyes, elderly people don’t look like human. And this is a typical example of an expedient. Is it right of her, a woman who is said to have worked as a judge for seven and half years, to make an old man of her father’s age sit down and force him this kind of expedient under his nose. Did they say that Nah Kyong-Won was a henchwoman of Lee Myong-Bak? Wasn’t Lee Myong-Bak always telling lies whenever he opened his mouth, and wasn’t he always employing expedient whenever he took action? Because it is said that green and verdure are of the same color(One devil knows another), then is it possible to say that Nah Kyong-Won is not the exact Avatar of Lee Myong-Bak?

Rally Schedule

On January 8th(Tuesday), a rally will take place at Namsung station

On January 9th(Wednesday), a rally will take place at Nah Kyong-Won’s residence. If you get out of 9th exit of Isu station of Line 7(or Chongshin University Entrance Station of Line 4), you will find E-Mart, and the Building standing on it is LG Xi-apartment. The rally will take place at 2 P.M.

On January 10th(Thursday), I will be attending criminal trial at courtroom No.525 in West building of Seoul Central Court. So I will replace the rally at Nah Kyong-Won’s place for press interview after the trial. There in Socho-dong, I will also keep denouncing Nah Kyong-Won in higher tone for her anti-patriotism, anti-sense of justice and her absurdity of normalizing expedient.

On January 11th(Friday), at 2 P.M. I will deliver a speech at the top of my voice to let people know about Nah Kyong-Won’s identity and the meaning of her footmarks at LG Xi-apartment at 9th exit of Isu station.

On January 12th(Saturday), I will take part in Taekug-ki(national flag) rallies at Duty Free shop and Kyobo bookstore as a lecturer.

If Nah Kyong-Won hold out tough till that day, then next week I will keep holding rallies throughout the week in LG Xi-apartment till Nah Kyong-Won kneels down. This woman comes far short of any qualification to be in the National Assembly. She is ill-natured bad woman. If she does not admit her mistake before the nation and justice, we will let all the people know about her satanic acts.

Anti-Patriotic Nah Kyong-Won

Anti-National Spirited Nah Kyong-Won

The Most Rude Jeolla Province Trash Bitch Who Set an Old Man Up to Scorn and Insult

A Polluted Woman Aiming at Rising in the World, Thinking Expedient First of All

I do not fight for myself. Today hundreds of people took the trouble to gather here. When I go to GwangHwa-moon(gate), hundreds of people usually get together there, too. They all chant the praises of me and give me heart cheers. If I have been fighting for my own interests, would the so many people give cheers to me like that?

Nah Kyong-Won who Assumes An Air of Queen, the Very Thought of Her Gives Me the Shudders

I don’t mind whatever Nah Kyong-Won may do. But I would like to give warning to about 100 members of Liberty Korea Party. I would like to tell them that it is lamentable that they have to leave Liberty Korea Party’s destiny in the coming general election to this kind of trash bitch. Let’s wait and see the activities of the members of Liberty Korea Party. I defined Nah Kyong-Won as the worst evil woman. I would define that she is a traitor to the Nation, a nematode to justice and a goblin that’s spraying black sepia on law and order.

I am not a dissolute wretch who asks for mercy from Nah Kyong-Won. I don’t care if I am not admitted to the May 18th truth-finding committee. Nevertheless, I am sure I will win as long as there is God in this world. I am determined to get rid of this trash woman before I go down.

I don’t do any secret dealings, never. How can I despicably appeal to anyone to take side with me, doing secret dealings myself. This Jee Man-Won will make himself a unique flower that will bring glory to South Korea. I wrote the whole story of my life in 1991. When I read my book “The Rainbow on Dike Island”, I found myself having lived a beautiful life even I myself look back on those days. English version of this book is being published from today, and will be handed out to the government and the public in America. Perhaps foreigners will evaluate Jee Man-Won properly, who was scorned by such a bitch as Nah Kyong-Won in Korea

At that time, such woman as Nah Kyong-Won, -- how will her face look like? How long will she have the air of importance showing herself off being in the post of the Party Representative? Nah Kyong-Won, in her age of almost like my daughter, maybe she might feel that she has conquered the whole land. I would like to paint a covering of “a frog in a well” over the ugly image of her. Nah Kyong-Won and the insolent and haughty attitude of this woman, the woman who assumed arrogant air as if she was Queen of Liberty Korea Party, this Jeolla province woman Nah Kyong-Won who reigned over Liberty Korea Party like its Queen, adorning herself with jewels in her green trousers-type suit, - - the very thought of her gives me the shudders.

2019.1.7. 지만원

http://www.systemclub.co.kr/ 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글 목록

Total 13,858건 2 페이지
최근글 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 추천
13828 [다큐소설] 전두환 (7) - 5.17과 그 전야(수정완료) 관리자 2024-02-06 15398 88
13827 [지만원 메시지(220)] 한동훈 불가사의 관리자 2024-01-31 17843 290
13826 [다큐소설] 전두환 (4) - 전두환 업적 (수정완료) 관리자 2024-01-20 26761 127
13825 [다큐소설] 전두환 (6) - 12.12 (수정완료) 관리자 2024-01-19 27522 114