작성자 지만원 작성일19-01-11 22:53 조회7,662회 댓글0건
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기

본문

이 느끼한 사진, 이 글, 1.14.부터 나경원 아파트 주민에 뿌릴 것

밀회 나눈 나경원과 변장군  

한국당, 명예가 있다면 이 미친여자를 탄핵하라 ! 

오기녀와 공명남의 밀회 장면

나경원이 5.18공수부대 제3여단 대대장 출신 예비역소장과 밀회를 했다. 밀회를 했다고 표현하는 이유는 나경원이 그를 만난다는 사실을 미리 숨겼고, 만난 이후에도 부인했기 때문이다. 1.11. 오후 KBS 보도에 의하면 변길남은 나경원을 만난 후 기자들에게 내가 적임자라고 나경원에게 말했고, 나경원은 나에게 나머지 두 사람의 위원까지도 추천해달라는 부탁까지 받았다고 말했다.

나경원과 변장군은 둘 다 믿을 수 없는 가증자들

그런데 그 다음 보도들에는 나경원이 변길남 장군을 만난 바 없다고 부인한 것으로 나타났다. 나경원이 변길남 장군을 만난 사실은 태극기 인구에 널리 알려져 있고, 변길남 스스로도 여러 동기생들과 몇몇 후배들에 전화를 걸어 알려져 있다. 변길남은 나에게도 전화를 했다. 이 내용은 KBS뉴스에 여러 차례 보도됐다. 그런데도 나경원은 극구 그런 사실 없다고 부인한다. 아마도 나경원은 변길남이 기자들에게 말한 내용을 알지 못하고 거짓말을 하는 모양이다.

공당의 대표가 밀회를 하고도 이 사실을 확인하려는 기자들에게 거짓말을 한 것이다. 공당의 대표가 오로지 지만원이 싫다는 이유로 오기를 부리다가 앉을 자리 설 자리 모르고 광주사람들이 살인마라고 지칭하는 공수부대 현장 대대장을 선발하려다 된 서리를 맞은 것이다. 이날 JTBC현장 살인마 대대장을 위원으로 선발하느니 차라리 지만원이 낫다라는 방송까지 했다

나경원 변길남에 대한 이미지 검색결과

의기투합한 두 남녀, 지만원은 똥으로 여기고 모욕까지 하더니, 이 사진 널리 퍼추자  "나 변길남 안 만났다" 지만원에는 "너 같은 거" 모욕주고 여기에서는 느끼한 미소까지, 이 사진 왜 찍었나? 나경원 육사 동기생 분열시키나? "미친 여자" 내 표현이 정확했다.  두 사람 이 사진 고이 안고 한 무덤에 합장될 것. 

오기에 사로잡힌 나경원, 양심도 팔고 국가도 판다

나경원이 나로부터 가장 강하게 들은 말은 미친 여자. 언론들은 이를 XX로 표현해 놓고 지만원이 욕설과 폭언을 했다고 하면서도 내용은 공개하지 못했다, “차마 공개할 수 없다고 그 이유를 댔다. 이는 빨갱이들이 전형적인 마타도어다. 다 까라. 그 어디에 욕살이 있고, 폭언이 있는가? 그런데 오늘 나경원이 한 행동을 보면 미친 여자정도가 아니다. 나경원은 판단능력이 전혀 없고 세상 물정 모르면서 오기만 충천하다. 이런 여자 가정에 있으면 가정 망하고 집단에 있으면 집단이 망한다. 한국당에 얼마나 인물이 없으면 이렇게 판단력 없고, 사리판단 분별없고, 거짓말 하고, 장군출신과 밀회까지 하면서 편법을 쓰는 여인을 얼굴마담으로 내세웠는가? 한국당 체면이 겨우 이 정도란 말인가?

나경원과 변장군 다 똥이었다

그리고 변길남, 육사 22기 지만원 동기생이다. 이 사람은 111, 오전 나에게 전화를 걸었다. 차선책으로 자기가 들어갈 테니 나더러 뒤에서 도와달라 했다. 천방지축이었다. 20분 정도 통화하면서 사리를 정리해 주었는데도 마음을 바꾸지 않았다. 그 결과 그는 수많은 군출신들로부터 돌팔매를 맞았다. 그런 욕설을 듣고 그는 나경원을 만났다. 만나고 나오자마자 오후 3시 경 그는 동기생들과 후배들에게 스스로 전화를 했다. 나경원 만났다. 지박사 밖에 없다고 했다. 그런데 왜 자꾸 다른 사람들 끌어들이느냐, 이렇게 말하고 나왔다 이 전화를 받은 사람들은 감동했다. “그래 장군이라면 그 정도는 돼야지그는 왜 이런 가증스러운 거짓말을 했을까?

나경원이 밀회하여 약속하고 부탁까지 한 사람은 이런 종류의 똥이었다. 나경원이 얼마나 형편없는 여자인가? 얼마나 사리분별력이 없는 여자인가? 변길남은 빨갱이들로부터 광주의 살인마로 낙인찍힌 사람이다. 그런 그를 사무실로 불러들여 밀회를 한 나경원은 똥보다 더 똥이다. 개념이 없는 여자인 것이다.

개나 소나 안 가리는 다급한 나경원

어제는 또 나경원이 나보다 10년 아래인 육사 후배를 다급하게 불러 면담했다. 누구누구가 그를 천거했는지는 밝히지 않겠다. 그런데 그 후배는 나를 돕기 위해 지난 10개월 이상에 걸쳐 광주 현장을 찾아다니고 폭넓은 기록들을 수집하고 있는 5.18전문가다. 그를 유혹하는 나경원의 면상을 향해 그는 주먹을 날렸다. “나는 3년 전, 육사출신 또라이로 소문난 지박사를 만나러 갔다. 그런데 그는 또라이가 아니라 굉장한 분이었다. 그분을 위해 나는 봉사할 것을 결심했다. 그분이 상임위원 안 되면 나를 포함한 수십명의 5.18전문가들이 다 국방부에 안 들어간다. 정신 차려 똑바로 결정하라

나경원과 변장군 한 똥무덤에 묻히다, 이들 무덤에 침을 뱉어라

오래전으로부터 내려오는 교훈이 있다. 오기로 망한다 나경원은 오기로, 변길남은 공명심으로 밀회를 했다. 여성의 오기와 남성의 공명심이 한 구덩이에 깊이 묻히게 된 것이다. 그 누가 밀회를 나눈 나경원의 얼굴과 변길남의 얼굴에 침을 뱉지 않겠는가?  

한국당, 명예가 있다면 이 미친여자를 탄핵하라 !

Nah Kyong-Won and General Byon, Had Clandestine Meeting

This Writing and This Nauseous Picture, Will hand Out to Apartment Residents of Nah Kyong-Won‘s Neighborhood

Nah Kyong-Won and General Byon Had Clandestine Meeting. Liberty Korea Party! If You Have Honor, Please Impeach This Crazy Woman.

A Scene of Clandestine Meeting Between A Rivalry-Spirited Trash Woman and A Man Thirsty for Fame

Nah Kyong-Won had a clandestine meeting with a reserve General, a former battalion commander in 3rd Brigade of May 18th Airborne Corps. The reason I used the word of ‘clandestine meeting’ is because Nah Kyong-Won covered up the fact in advance that she was going to meet him, and she denied it after she really met him. According to KBS TV report in the afternoon of January 11th, after his meeting with Nah Kyong-Won, Byon Kil-Nam said to reporters that, “I said I am the right man for the post, and Nah Kyong-Won asked me to recommend the other two committee members.

Nah Kyong-Won and General Byon, Both Unbelievable and Despicable Wretches

By the way, the following news were found to have been reported that Nah Kyong-Won denied that she had not met General Byon Kil-Nam. The fact that Nah Kyong-Won met General Byon is well known to Taekugki (national flag) people. Also because Byon Kil-Nam himself made phone call to his classmates and junior graduates, it is well know around them. Byon Kil-Nam phoned me, too. This has been reported several times by KBS TV. Nevertheless, Nah Kyong-Won is denying to the extreme that it is not true. Perhaps Nah Kyong-Won seems to keep lying to reporters not knowing what Byon Kil-Nam said to reporters.

Representative of a public party, who had a clandestine meeting just before, lied to reporters who were asking her to confirm it. It is like that a representative is hard hit by heavy frost when she was trying to rival me with the reason that she dislikes Jee Man-Won, and also when she was trying, not knowing in a hurry where to sit and where to stand, to select a former battalion commander of Airborne Forces then at the scene whom Gwangju people are calling as ‘murderer’. This day, even jtbc TV broadcasted their commentary that, “It would far better to select Jee Man-Won than selecting the murderer of former battalion commander at the scene”.

*Explanatory footnote to the picture

“A woman and a man in congenial spirits, -- she treated Jee Man-Won as excrements and even insulted him. Let‘s spread wide this picture with tentative title(?) of ”I haven’t men General Byon Kil-Nam“. To Jee Man-Won, she insulted by calling ”useless wretch like you“, but here is she giving nauseous smile to Byon Kil-Nam. -- Why did you take this picture? Are you Nah Kyong-Won trying to split up the classmate graduates of Military Academy? ”Crazy woman“ -- my expression was exactly correct. Let me wish this two people face the destiny to be buried in one grave embracing this picture on their chest.

The most severe word I spoke about Nah Kyong-Won was ‘crazy woman’, Many news organizations quoted it as ‘XX woman’ and reported that Jee Man-Won uttered curses and used offensive language, but they avoided revealing the exact contents. They gave the reason that, “We don‘t have the heart to disclose it”. This is the typical matador (malicious propaganda) of the Reds. You disclose everything. Where can you find any curse or any offensive word? But when we look at Nah Kyong-Won’s behavior today, we can see that she went further than mere ‘crazy woman’. Nah Kyong-Won completely lacks the ability to make decision, knows little of the world, but is only full of rivalry spirit. If a family have this woman in their home, the family will go down to ruin, and if a group have this woman among them, the group will go down. How much is Liberty Korea Party suffering from lack of appropriate figures having to set up this kind of woman as their representative face who completely lacks judgement ability, is indiscreet and used to lying and using expedient even having clandestine meeting with a retired General? Does Liberty Korea Party have an honor of only this level at the most?

Nah Kyong-Won and ex-General Byon, They Were Really All Shit

Speaking of Byon Kil-Nam, he is 22nd graduates of Military Academy, Jee Man-Won‘s classmate. He called me by phone in the morning of January 11th. He said that he would like to come in there as the best alternative plan, and asked me to help him. He was utterly a stupid flurry. I talked with him over the phone for about 20 minutes to make him see reason, but he would not change his mind. As a result, he was thrown stones from lots of veterans. He met Nah Kyong-Won in spite of all the abuses. As soon as he got out of the meeting, he made phone calls to his classmates and junior graduates around 3 P.M.. He said, “I’ve met Nah Kyong-Won. I told her that there can be no one except Dr. Jee, then why are you trying to draw other people in, I said like it and came out”. -- “Oh, yeh, he is a real General to do like that”. -- But why did he tell so despicable lie like it?

The man whom Nah Kyong-Won had clandestine meeting with, made promise with and asked favor of, was this kind of shit. How silly and absurd is Nah Kyong-Won? How indiscreet is she? Byon Kil-Nam is a man who was branded as ‘a murderer of Gwangju’ by the Reds. Nah Kyong-Won who called such a man into her office to have clandestine meeting is the filthiest shit among any shit. She is a woman of no conception at all.

Yesterday, Nah Kyong-Won was in a hurry to call a graduate of Military Academy and had a meeting with him, who is 10 years my junior. I would not disclose who and who recommended him. By the way, the junior graduate is an expert on the May 18th who has been surveying Gwangju scenes and collecting wide range of recording for the last 10 months in order to assist me. He threw his fist straight to Nah Kyong-Won‘s face who was tempting him. -- “Three years ago, I went to see a Military Graduate Jee Man-Won who got bad reputation of weirdo. I found out, however, that he was not a weirdo but an extraordinary figure. I made up my mind to serve him. If he is not selected as a committee member, then all the tens of experts on the May 18th including me will not come in Defense Ministry. I hope you make right decision.

Nah Kyong-Won and ex-General Byon, Buried in One Grave of Shit. Spit onto Their Grave

There is a lesson that comes from old generation. -- “Those who are only trying to rival will go to ruin” -- Nah Kyong-Won and Byon Kil-Nam had a clandestine meeting, out of rivalry spirit for Nah and out of thirsty for fame for Byon. The rivalry spirit of a woman and the thirsty for fame for Byon are destined to be buried in one grave. Whoever else will not spit at the faces of Nah Kyong-Won and Byon Kil-Nam, who had clandestine meeting hiding in?

Liberty Korea Party! If You Have Honor, Impeach This Crazy Woman Right Away! 

2019.1.11. 지만원

http://www.systemclub.co.kr/

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글 목록

Total 13,849건 452 페이지
최근글 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 추천
319 청와대식구들, 탄저균백신 수입해 주사맞았다 지만원 2017-12-22 10603 509
318 박근혜 김관진은 역시 빨갱이였다 지만원 2015-08-25 15746 509
317 농협 관계자로부터 접수된 첩보! (현우) 댓글(1) 현우 2018-09-03 6053 509
316 박원순이 쓴 가면을 조금 벗기고 봤더니! 지만원 2011-09-24 21783 510