작성자 학습하는이 작성일21-10-29 09:17 조회269회 댓글0건

본문

기사 해설

첼시 클린턴 군사재판 첫날. 위장-은폐의 달인들#621. 211029

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxsSm7M2vw

Chelsea Clinton Military Tribunal: Day I

By Michael Baxter - October 28, 2021

https://realrawnews.com/2021/10/chelsea-clinton-military-tribunal-day-i/

Chelsea Clinton’s military tribunal started sluggishly on Tuesday as her attorney, Robert S. Harrison of the Clinton Foundation, delivered an hour-long opening sermon that portrayed his client a victim of overbearing, abusive parents who had systematically, psychologically manipulated an impressionable young girl beginning on her 12th birthday, not long after Bill was elected President of the United States.

In an impassioned soliloquy, Harrison claimed that Bill and Hillary had forcibly groomed their daughter to one day run the Clinton Foundation and become President of the United States.

“Chelsea was taught to respect the affluent, the rich, the powerful, and to shun the poor and the underprivileged. Her parents told her that only the wealthy deserved to live normal lives, and the poor were disposable, could be thrown away like a dirty rag. But a young Chelsea was strong-willed, and though impressionable, she didn’t just blindly accept her parents’ view of the world. Like most young teens, she sometimes disobeyed her parents, but unlike most teens, she endured harsh, unspeakable punishments,” Mr. Harrison said.

Thirteen-year-old Chelsea Clinton, he said, had befriended a young African American boy, the son of a low-level White House staffer. When her parents learned of her newfound friend, they berated their daughter for associating with minorities and demanded she dissolve the friendship immediately. But Chelsea rebelled, telling Bill and Hillary that the boy was her best friend and that she hoped to one day marry him.

“So, what did Bill and Hillary do? They punished her, harshly. They drove their 13-year-old daughter to the seediest part of D.C. and told her “If you want to be with them, see how they live, that’s what your life will be like,” before dropping her off and making her walk all the way home. A similar incident occurred a year later, for which Chelsea was locked in a closet for two days and given only water. She developed Stockholm Syndrome, came to sympathize, and to empathize with her parents’ opinion of the world. If anyone here is a victim, it’s Chelsea Clinton. I have 600 pages of incidents I can read

“Please don’t,” Rear Adm. Darse E. Crandall, who was prosecuting the case on behalf of the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, said from behind the prosecution table. “I get it; you aim to elicit sympathy from our esteemed officers. But here are the facts: We are not prosecuting a 13-, 14-, 15-, or 16-year-old Chelsea Clinton. We are prosecuting a 41-year-old woman who ran both alone and alongside her mother, running a child-trafficking ring that saw hundreds, if not thousands, of children passed around among their ‘friends’ or outright sold to highest bidders.”

Rear Adm. Crandall called his first witness, Chelsea’s squirrelly husband Marc Mezvinsky, to the stand. Appearing in person as opposed to on ZOOM, Mezvinsky laid foundation on his relationship and business dealings with the Clintons. Under oath, he testified that he had no knowledge of the Clintons’ criminal ventures when he first courted Clinton in 2005.

“I’ve known the family since 1993, but Chelsea and I didn’t formalize a relationship until 2005, and married in 2010. I had no knowledge of their criminal conduct until after that,” Mezvinsky said.

“Can you explain, Mr. Mezvinsky, how it is that you knew the Clintons for 12 years prior to marrying Chelsea yet you were oblivious to their criminal actions? That seems unlikely,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

Mezvinsky elucidated on how the Clintons had craftily insulated themselves to such a degree that no one outside their inner circle had knowledge of their crimes. He admitted to his own naivety, saying he was so smitten with Chelsea that everything beyond the scope of their relationship “became a blur.”  The Clintons, he added, were masters of camouflage and concealment.

“Were they really so good at camouflage, Mr. Mezvinsky, or did you simply choose to not acknowledge reality?” Rear Adm. Crandall asked.

“A bit of both,” Mezvinsky admitted.

At that moment, Clinton’s lawyer asked the tribunal’s permission to take a phone call. He excused himself, leaving the chamber for five minutes, and upon returning, asked Rear Adm. Crandall to put the tribunal on recess until Wednesday morning. He claimed “new evidence has come to light” that would unequivocally exonerate his client.

“Only because we have other matters to deal with today as well. But this tribunal will tolerate no delays after this,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

He put the trial on hiatus until Wednesday morning.

RRN needs reader support. We work had to deliver information the MSM doesn’t want made public. If you appreciate our content, please consider making a donation to the cause. Any amount helps.

GIVESENDGO DONATION LINK

구글 번역

첼시 클린턴 군사 재판소: 첫째 날

작성자: Michael Baxter - 20211028

첼시 클린턴의 군사 재판소는 화요일에 그녀의 변호사인 클린턴 재단의 로버트 S. 해리슨(Robert S. Harrison)이 인상 깊은 어린 소녀를 조직적이고 심리적으로 조종한 위압적이고 학대적인 부모의 희생자를 클라이언트로 묘사한 1시간 길이의 개회설을 발표하면서 부진하게 시작되었습니다. Bill이 미국 대통령으로 선출된 지 얼마 되지 않은 12번째 생일이었습니다.

열렬한 독백에서 해리슨은 빌과 힐러리가 언젠가는 클린턴 재단을 운영하고 미국 대통령이 되기 위해 딸을 강제로 손질했다고 주장했습니다.

첼시는 부유한 사람, 부자, 힘 있는 사람을 존중하고 가난한 사람과 소외된 사람을 피하도록 배웠습니다. 그녀의 부모는 그녀에게 부유한 사람들만이 정상적인 삶을 누릴 자격이 있고 가난한 사람들은 일회용품이며 더러운 걸레처럼 버려질 수 있다고 말했습니다. 하지만 어린 첼시는 의지가 강했고, 감수성이 풍부했지만 부모의 세계관을 맹목적으로 받아들이지 않았다. 대부분의 어린 십대들처럼 그녀는 때때로 부모에게 불순종했지만 대부분의 십대들과는 달리 가혹하고 말할 수 없는 처벌을 견뎌냈습니다.”라고 해리슨은 말했습니다.

그는 13세의 첼시 클린턴이 백악관 직원의 아들인 젊은 아프리카계 미국인 소년과 친구가 됐다고 말했다. 그녀의 부모는 새로 만난 친구에 대해 알게 되자 딸이 소수민족과 어울린다고 질책하고 즉시 우정을 끊으라고 요구했다. 그러나 첼시는 빌과 힐러리에게 그 소년이 그녀의 가장 친한 친구이며 언젠가 그와 결혼하기를 희망한다고 말하면서 반란을 일으켰습니다.

"그래서 빌과 힐러리는 무엇을 했는가? 그들은 그녀를 가혹하게 처벌했습니다. 그들은 13살 된 딸을 DC의 가장 초라한 지역으로 몰고 가서 그녀에게 "당신이 그들과 함께 있고 싶다면 그들이 어떻게 사는지 보십시오. 당신의 인생은 그렇게 될 것입니다"라고 말했습니다. 집에가는 길. 비슷한 사건이 1년 후 발생했는데, 첼시는 이틀 동안 벽장에 갇힌 채 물만 제공받았다. 그녀는 스톡홀름 증후군을 앓게 되었고, 세상을 바라보는 부모님의 의견에 공감하게 되었습니다. 여기 피해자가 있다면 첼시 클린턴이다. 읽을 수 있는 사건이 600페이지에 달합니다.”

법무장관 군단을 대신해 사건을 기소하고 있던 Darse E. Crandall 소장은 "제발 하지 마세요."라고 검찰 뒤에서 말했다. “알았다. 당신은 우리의 존경하는 장교들로부터 동정을 이끌어내는 것을 목표로 합니다. 그러나 여기에 사실이 있습니다. 우리는 13, 14, 15세 또는 16세의 Chelsea Clinton을 기소하지 않습니다. 우리는 수백, 아니 수천 명의 아이들이 '친구' 사이를 오가거나 최고가 입찰자에게 노골적으로 팔리는 아동 인신매매 조직을 운영하면서 혼자 그리고 어머니와 함께 뛰놀던 41세 여성을 기소하고 있습니다.”

Crandall 소장은 그의 첫 증인인 Chelsea의 다람쥐 남편인 Marc Mezvinsky를 스탠드로 불렀습니다. ZOOM이 아닌 직접 등장한 MezvinskyClinton과의 관계 및 비즈니스 거래에 기초를 다졌습니다. 그는 2005년 처음으로 클린턴에게 구애를 했을 때 클린턴 부부의 범죄 행위에 대해 전혀 몰랐다고 증언했다.

메즈빈스키는 "나는 1993년부터 가족을 알고 있었지만 첼시와 나는 2005년까지 관계를 공식화하지 않았고 2010년에 결혼했다. 나는 그 이후까지 그들의 범죄 행위에 대해 알지 못했다"고 말했다.

"Mezvinsky , Chelsea와 결혼하기 전 12년 동안 클린턴 부부를 알면서도 그들의 범죄 행위는 몰랐던 이유를 설명해 주시겠습니까? 그럴 가능성은 없어 보입니다.”라고 Crandall 소장이 말했습니다.

메즈빈스키는 클린턴 부부가 어떻게 교묘하게 자신들을 고립시켰는지에 대해 내부 서클 외부의 누구도 자신들의 범죄에 대해 알지 못하게 했는지 설명했습니다. 그는 자신의 순진함을 인정하며 첼시와의 관계 범위를 넘어선 모든 것이 "흐려졌다"고 말했다. 그는 클린턴이 위장과 은폐의 달인이라고 덧붙였다.

"메즈빈스키 씨, 그들은 위장을 정말 잘했습니까, 아니면 단순히 현실을 인정하지 않기로 선택한 겁니까?" Crandall 소장이 물었다.

Mezvinsky"둘 다 약간"이라고 인정했습니다.

그 순간 클린턴의 변호인이 전화를 받을 수 있도록 재판소에 허락을 구했다. 그는 변명을 하고 5분 동안 방을 나와 있었다가 돌아와서 Crandall 소장에게 수요일 아침까지 법정을 휴회하도록 요청했습니다. 그는 자신의 고객의 무죄를 확실히 밝혀줄 "새로운 증거가 밝혀졌다"고 주장했습니다.

오늘도 다른 일을 처리해야 하기 때문입니다. 그러나 이 재판소는 이후 지연을 용납하지 않을 것입니다.”라고 Crandall 소장이 말했습니다.

그는 수요일 아침까지 재판을 중단했습니다.

RRN은 독자 지원이 필요합니다. 우리는 MSM이 공개를 원하지 않는 정보를 전달해야 했습니다. 우리의 콘텐츠에 감사한다면 기부를 고려하십시오. 어떤 금액이든 도움이 됩니다.

기브센고 기부 링크

기사 해설

이게 클린턴 家業!? 충격. 첼시 군사재판 2일차#626. 211031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0kzH-mtxo

첼시 클린턴 군사재판: 2일 차

Chelsea Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 2

By Michael Baxter - October 29, 2021

https://realrawnews.com/2021/10/chelsea-clinton-military-tribunal-day-2/

Day 1 of Chelsea Clinton’s military tribunal had ended abruptly when her lawyer, Clinton Foundation attorney Robert S. Harrison, excused himself from the proceedings to take, what he said, was an urgent telephone call that could reshape the outcome of the trial, purportedly to Chelsea’s benefit. When the tribunal resumed Wednesday morning, however, Harrison entered the courtroom with a grim frown on his sleepless face. He sat beside a hand-cuffed Chelsea Clinton, who had smiled as he approached, and whispered something in her ear. Her grin turned suddenly dark, and she hung her head as Harrison apologized profusely to the commission for having interrupted witness testimony the day before.

“I take it your ‘new evidence’ didn’t pan out,” Rear Adm. Darse E. Crandall said of Harrison’s alleged mysterious phone call.

“Neither my client nor I accept the legality of this tribunal, but for what it’s worth, I am sorry for the delay,” Harrison said.

“I take it they’ll be no further delays,” Rear Adm. Crandall replied.

“Only if I must,” Harrison said. His brusque tone clearly illustrated contempt and a palpable, personal enmity toward Rear Adm. Crandall.

Marc Mezvinsky returned to the stand, and Rear Adm. Crandall asked him to recount his early days as Chelsea Clinton’s husband.

“At first it was wonderful, blissful, serene. We were in love. We never fought. We did everything together. I got along smashingly with her parents, and she with mine. It really seemed like a marriage made in heaven and I was looking forward to spending my whole life with her,” Mezvinsky said.

Rear Adm. Crandall asked Mezvinsky to clarify what “at first” meant.

“About 9 months into our marriage everything changed. This sweet woman became a bossy bitch. It was like a light switch had been flipped

Harrison sprung to his feet, unceremoniously objecting that his client’s demeanor was not on trial.

“What is this? Are you charging Chelsea Clinton with being nasty and bossy? This is outrageous,” Harrison said.

“This is a military tribunal, Mr. Harrison, you have no authority to object,” Rear Adm. Crandall admonished him.

“Then I renew my objection, on the grounds that my client is not and never was a member of the United States military, and therefore cannot be charged for any crime in this venue,” Harrison barked.

Rear Adm. Crandall’s eyes narrowed, and he instructed two Marines who were guarding the chamber doors to eject Harrison from the courtroom. Harrison protested, decrying the tribunal an “indecorous den of depravity,” as the Marines expelled him and locked the courtroom doors.

Rear Adm. Crandall addressed Chelsea: “Your advocate has bad legal decorum. I hope you, at least, understand the severity of the charges against you.”

For the first time, Chelsea Clinton spoke. “I refuse to speak.”

“All the better,” Rear Adm. Crandall quipped. “Please continue, Mr. Mezvinsky.”

Mezvinsky elaborated on how Chelsea had rapidly metamorphosized from a loving wife into a spitting image of her mother, a foul-mouthed hag whose niggling and incessant demands eroded his dignity and moral compass.

“I was told by Chelsea and Hillary that if I wanted to be with Chelsea, I’d have to participate in the family business,” Mezvinsky said.

“On the surface, aiding the Clinton Foundation in its legal business,” Mezvinsky said.

“And beneath the surface?” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

“I methodically destroyed any evidence that linked the Clintons to a child-trafficking ring that Hillary was in charge of and Chelsea participated in. I know it was wrong, but I loved her and blindly did whatever it took to keep her,” Mezvinsky said.

He claimed Chelsea, under her mother’s tutelage, had overseen the abduction of hundreds of children in the United States and Haiti.

“I want to cooperate, Mr. Crandall, but I have a splitting headache. I know you don’t want delays, but is it possible to continue tomorrow?” Mezvinsky asked.

Rear Adm. Crandall seemed to deliberate the question. “In the interest of cooperation, I’ll grant the request, and we’ll resume Thursday at 8:00 a.m.”

Note: I’m a day behind in getting reports, so will update as soon as possible.

구글 번역

첼시 클린턴 군사재판: 2일 차

작성자: Michael Baxter - 2021 10 29

첼시 클린턴의 군사 재판소의 첫째 날은 그녀의 변호사인 클린턴 재단 변호사 로버트 S. 해리슨이 알려진 바에 의하면 첼시에게 유리한 재판의 결과를 바꿀 수 있는 긴급 전화였다고 주장하는 소송 절차에서 자신을 변명하면서 갑자기 끝났습니다그러나 수요일 아침 법정이 재개되자 해리슨은 잠 못 이루는 얼굴에 찡그린 얼굴로 법정에 들어섰다그는 다가가자 미소를 지으며 수갑을 채운 첼시 클린턴 옆에 앉아 그녀의 귓가에 속삭였다그녀의 미소는 갑자기 어두워졌고 해리슨이 전날 증인 증언을 방해한 것에 대해 위원회에 진심으로 사과하자 고개를 숙였습니다.

Darse E. Crandall 소장은 Harrison의 의심스러운 전화 통화에 대해 "당신의 '새로운 증거'가 나오지 않았다고 생각합니다."라고 말했습니다.

해리슨은 "나도 내 고객도 이 재판소의 합법성을 인정하지 않지만 그만한 가치가 있는 만큼 지연에 대해 유감스럽게 생각한다"고 말했다.

Crandall 소장은 "더 이상 지체하지 않을 것이라고 생각합니다."라고 대답했습니다.

해리슨은 "꼭 필요한 경우에만"이라고 말했다그의 무뚝뚝한 어조는 Crandall 소장에 대한 경멸과 명백하고 개인적인 적개심을 분명히 보여줍니다.

Marc Mezvinsky는 스탠드로 돌아왔고 Crandall 소장은 그에게 Chelsea Clinton의 남편으로서 초창기 시절을 이야기해 달라고 요청했습니다.

처음에는 훌륭하고 행복하고 고요했습니다우리는 사랑에 빠졌습니다우리는 싸운 적이 없습니다우리는 모든 것을 함께 했습니다나는 그녀의 부모님과 아주 잘 지냈고 그녀는 나와 잘 지냈다그것은 정말 천국 같은 결혼이었고 나는 그녀와 평생을 함께 하기를 고대하고 있었습니다.”라고 Mezvinsky가 말했습니다.

Crandall 소장은 Mezvinsky에게 "처음에"가 의미하는 바를 명확히 해달라고 요청했습니다.

결혼한 지 약 9개월 만에 모든 것이 바뀌었습니다이 귀여운 여자는 거만한 암캐가 되었습니다마치 전등 스위치가 뒤집힌 것 같았습니다-”

해리슨은 자리에서 벌떡 일어나 의뢰인의 태도가 재판을 받고 있지 않다고 무례하게 반대했습니다.

"이게 뭔가요당신은 첼시 클린턴을 불쾌하고 거만하다고 비난하고 있습니까이것은 터무니없는 일입니다.”라고 해리슨은 말했습니다.

"이것은 군사 재판소입니다해리슨 씨당신은 이의를 제기할 권한이 없습니다." 크랜달 소장이 그에게 훈계했습니다.

해리슨은 그러면 내 고객이 미군이 아니었고 결코 미군이 아니므로 이 장소에서 어떤 범죄도 기소할 수 없다는 이유로 이의를 제기한다고 말했다.

Crandall 소장은 눈을 가늘게 떴고그는 방문을 지키고 있던 두 명의 해병에게 해리슨을 법정에서 쫓아내도록 지시했습니다해리슨은 해병대가 그를 추방하고 법정 문을 잠그자 재판소를 "무례한 타락의 소굴"이라고 비난하면서 항의했다.

Crandall 소장은 Chelsea에게 다음과 같이 말했습니다적어도 당신에 대한 혐의의 심각성을 이해하기를 바랍니다.”

처음으로 첼시 클린턴이 말했다. "나는 말하기를 거부한다."

"더 좋아졌어." Crandall 소장이 콧방귀를 뀌었다. "계속해주세요메즈빈스키 씨."

Mezvinsky Chelsea가 어떻게 사랑스러운 아내에서 침을 뱉는 어머니의 이미지로 빠르게 변모했는지 자세히 설명했습니다.

메즈빈스키는 "첼시와 힐러리로부터 내가 첼시와 함께 하려면 가족 사업에 참여해야 한다고 들었다.

Mezvinsky "표면적으로는 클린턴 재단의 법률 사업을 돕고 있습니다.

"그리고 표면 아래에는?" Crandall 소장이 말했습니다.

메즈빈스키는 "클린턴을 힐러리가 담당하고 첼시가 가담한 아동 인신매매 조직과 연결시키는 모든 증거를 체계적으로 파괴했다그것이 틀렸다는 것을 알고 있지만 나는 그녀를 사랑했고 그녀를 지키기 위해 할 수 있는 모든 일을 맹목적으로 했다"고 말했다.

그는 첼시가 어머니의 보호 아래 미국과 아이티에서 수백 명의 어린이 납치를 감독했다고 주장했습니다.

협조하고 싶지만크랜달 씨머리가 아파요연기를 원하지 않는다는 건 알지만내일 계속해도 될까요?” 메즈빈스키가 물었다.

Crandall 소장은 그 질문을 숙고하는 것 같았습니다. "협조를 위해 요청을 수락하고 목요일 오전 8시에 재개하겠습니다."

참고보고가 하루 늦어서 최대한 빨리 업데이트하겠습니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

퍼온글 목록

Total 17,231건 4 페이지
퍼온글 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 추천
17141 버지니아주, 트럼프 편이 또 이겼다 댓글(3) 고사연 2021-12-05 386 9
17140 황교안, 자유민주(원팀)혁명 선언식 댓글(2) 고사연 2021-12-05 383 8
17139 백신패스분쇄 범국민운동본부 전기엽 원장님 강의 댓글(2) 학습하는이 2021-12-04 506 13
17138 김형철, 『4ㆍ15 부정선거 비밀이 드러나다』(2021… 댓글(1) 우익대사 2021-12-03 477 24